ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Agenda for Tomorrow

  • To: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Agenda for Tomorrow
  • From: "Jordyn A. Buchanan" <jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 12:31:00 -0500

Hi Marilyn:

I hope you have received the report at this point. We will have a call today to discuss the report, although we may still need to make some revisions to ensure that it has all of the appropriate information for publication for public comment.

It does look like Maria has done a helpful job of summarizing the rather circuitous history of the work up until this point, which will be quite helpful to readers new to the process.

Jordyn