ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

RE: [gnso-dow123] Working Online

  • To: <gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dow123] Working Online
  • From: "Milton Mueller" <Mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 10:33:45 -0400

We certainly want to go ahead with the June 10 call, Marilyn. But maybe
we could make a concerted effort to plan accomplishments via email list
exchanges and avoid the June 17 call, relying instead on the June 24
call.

>>> "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx> 6/8/2005 12:44:47 PM >>>
I am not sure that we can make that change right now.

I don't think we can get the work advanced between now and Luxembourg,
though, with that infrequency. However, I do agree that more work has
to be
done on line, and perhaps with the ongoing work and contributions by
staff,
th ere will be more to respond to ahead of time. We have to also get
better
at getting things posted at least by Friday, or move the call to
Thursday,
perhaps to give more time in the week to get stuff posted, say by
Monday,
and then have a few days of online work.