ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

RE: [Fwd: Re: [gnso-dow123] Note to council on Notice recommendation]

  • To: ross@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [Fwd: Re: [gnso-dow123] Note to council on Notice recommendation]
  • From: "Mansourkia, Magnolia (Maggie)" <maggie.mansourkia@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:57:33 +0000

I would say that any time an issue is raised after a final
recommendation that attempts to reverse a task force proposal, without
advance notice, without adequate opportunity for input by the
constituencies, and legal opinions of individuals who are not on the
task force and who did not comment on the recommendation are invoked as
a basis for reversal, there is bound to be confusion.  So yes, I guess
we can agree there is some confusion here.