ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

[gnso-dow123] Final call for constituency statements - Rec. 2 on conflicts with national law

  • Subject: [gnso-dow123] Final call for constituency statements - Rec. 2 on conflicts with national law
  • From: "Maria Farrell" <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 16:31:57 -0700

Dear all,

There are still some constituency statements outstanding on Recommendation 2
on conflicts with national laws.  It is my understanding of the ICANN bylaws
that we will need these statements in order to compile the preliminary task
force report ahead of next week's vote on the recommendation.

We have received constituency statements from the following constituencies:

Registry constituency, ISPCP constituency, NCUC.

I do not have a record of receiving statements from the following
constituencies:

Business constituency, IP constituency.

So, if you haven't already done so, please submit your constituency
statement to the task force mailing list as soon as possible.

Bearing in mind that the preliminary task force report should get to the
task force several working days before the vote to allow people to read it,
I will really need the last statements by this Wednesday (24 August) at the
very latest.

Many thanks, Maria