ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

[gnso-dow123] Previous task force work on proxy services

  • Subject: [gnso-dow123] Previous task force work on proxy services
  • From: "Maria Farrell" <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 16:05:40 -0700

Dear all,

As requested, please find attached a document containing the previous WHOIS
task force work on proxy services.

The only task force report recommendation I have found is from last summer's
Task Force 2 work.  For your information, I have also included the relevant
part of the Montreal WHOIS workshop transcript and a link to the transcript
of the conference call held by the joint task forces in March this year.

All the best, Maria