ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Final TF report - Rec. 2 on national laws

  • To: metalitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx, gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Final TF report - Rec. 2 on national laws
  • From: KathrynKL@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 17:32:10 EDT

Yes.  But let's take if offline between Steve, Maria and me to get the  final
wording of the NCUC footnotes that we are expanding.  Kathy

Since the NCUC paper, which includes a footnote referencing David  Maher's
attack on the IPC background paper, has been included as Annex 2 of  the
report,
I have no choice but to insist that --

(a)  footnote 1 of Annex 2 be supplemented to reference my  August 26 reply,
at _http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-dow123/msg00540.html_
(http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-dow123/msg00540.html) ,  to David's  call
for the IPC to
withdraw the  paper;

(b) a link to the IPC paper itself be included in footnote 1 of  Annex 2.
Without this it will be impossible for  the reader to make  sense out of this
footnote.  _http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-dow123/docdNbmEz6CLT.doc_
(http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-dow123/docdNbmEz6CLT.doc)