ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

RE: [gnso-dow123] Final TF report - Rec. 2 on national laws

  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dow123] Final TF report - Rec. 2 on national laws
  • From: "Steve Metalitz" <metalitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 17:25:46 -0400

Since the NCUC paper, which includes a footnote referencing David
Maher's attack on the IPC background paper, has been included as Annex 2
of the report, I have no choice but to insist that --

(a)  footnote 1 of Annex 2 be supplemented to reference my August 26
reply, at http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-dow123/msg00540.html, to
David's  call for the IPC to withdraw the paper;

(b) a link to the IPC paper itself be included in footnote 1 of Annex 2.
Without this it will be impossible for  the reader to make sense out of
this footnote.
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-dow123/docdNbmEz6CLT.doc

Thank you.

Steve Metalitz