ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

[gnso-dow123] FOR REVIEW: Draft Preliminary Task Force Report on the Purpose of Whois]

  • To: gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-dow123] FOR REVIEW: Draft Preliminary Task Force Report on the Purpose of Whois]
  • From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 18:35:43 +0100

Dear all,

Following the input of the task force chair, Jordyn Buchanan, I am
circulating for your review the draft Preliminary Task Force Report on
the Purpose of Whois.

Once it has been reviewed/revised by the task force, the report will be
posted for public comments.  Given the holidays, may I suggest that you
provide your comments on the report by the 12th of January, 2006?

All the best, Maria

-- Glen de Saint Géry GNSO Secretariat - ICANN gnso.secretariat[at]gnso.icann.org http://gnso.icann.org