ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Emailing: 2100-9588_22-5986553.htm

  • To: ross@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Emailing: 2100-9588_22-5986553.htm
  • From: Jordyn Buchanan <jordyn.buchanan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 11:46:57 -0500

Following up to myself here.

Maria has produced a draft report, but I am just getting a chance to
review it.  As a result, it probably won't make it to the list until
late today, which leaves hardly any time to review it prior to a
potential call tomorrow.

I am going to propose, therefore, that we review and vote on the
report by e-mail instead of on a teleconference.  In the past, we have
had to collect votes by e-mail after calls, so there is actually
little reason to do the vote on a call.

In order to keep us running on schedule, I'd like to propose that we
work any revisions to the report over the coming weeks, and aim to
complete revisions and voting by January 6, at which point I hope
we'll be ready to post the report for public comment.

Using this approach, there would be no conference call tomorrow.

Jordyn