ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

RE: [gnso-dow123] FOR REVIEW: Draft Preliminary Task Force Report on the Purpose of Whois]

• To: gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dow123] FOR REVIEW: Draft Preliminary Task Force Report on the Purpose of Whois]
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 15:11:43 -0500

<html><div style='background-color:'><DIV class=RTE>
<P>Dear Maria, and Jordyn, thanks for your efforts to get this to us.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Happy holidays, all.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Marilyn<BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #a0c6e5 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 
0px"><FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-FAMILY: tahoma,sans-serif">
<HR color=#a0c6e5 SIZE=1>

<DIV></DIV>From:&nbsp;&nbsp;<I>"GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" &lt;gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;</I><BR>To:&nbsp;&nbsp;<I>gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx</I><BR>Subject:&nbsp;&nbsp;<I>[gnso-dow123] FOR REVIEW: Draft Preliminary Task Force Report on the Purpose of Whois]</I><BR>Date:&nbsp;&nbsp;<I>Fri, 23 Dec 2005 18:35:43 +0100</I><BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;Dear all,<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;Following the input of the task force chair, Jordyn Buchanan, I am<BR>&gt;circulating for your review the draft Preliminary Task Force Report <BR>&gt;on<BR>&gt;the Purpose of Whois.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;Once it has been reviewed/revised by the task force, the report will <BR>&gt;be<BR>&gt;posted for public comments.&nbsp;&nbsp;Given the holidays, may I suggest that <BR>&gt;you<BR>&gt;provide your comments on the report by the 12th of January, 2006?<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;All the best, Maria<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;--<BR>&gt;Glen de Saint Géry<BR>&gt;GNSO Secretariat - ICANN<BR>&gt;gnso.secretariat[at]gnso.icann.org<BR>&gt;http://gnso.icann.org<BR>
<P>&gt;&lt;&lt; PrelimTFReport-purposeDRAFT.doc &gt;&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<P></FONT></P></BLOCKQUOTE></div></html>

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy