ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] FOR REVIEW: Draft Preliminary Task ForceReport on the Purpose of Whois]

  • To: Milton Mueller <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] FOR REVIEW: Draft Preliminary Task ForceReport on the Purpose of Whois]
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 09:59:17 -0500

In principle, this is fine, except that on a practical basis, we've spent a lot of time getting the document this far already. My preference would simply be to close this off without much further in the way of drastic edits. I personally don't want to have to re-review my constituencies submission to make sure that it still makes sense post-edit.