ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] FOR REVIEW: Draft Preliminary TaskForceReport on the Purpose of Whois]

  • To: <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] FOR REVIEW: Draft Preliminary TaskForceReport on the Purpose of Whois]
  • From: "Milton Mueller" <Mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 15:45:59 -0500

Yes, that was my concern, too. It may be better to leave as is. As I said, I
will go whichever way takes less time.

>>> Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx> 1/9/2006 9:59 AM >>>
My preference  would simply be to close this off without much further
in the way of drastic edits. I personally don't want to have to re-review
my constituencies submission to make sure that it still
makes sense post-edit.