ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] change to next week/too many conflicts

  • To: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] change to next week/too many conflicts
  • From: "Jordyn Buchanan" <jordyn.buchanan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 23:58:11 -0400

Hi Marilyn:

Unfortunatley, I've been travelling and away from e-mail for the past week.

It does seem like the proposed time for tomorrow's call is looking
problematic.  I think Marilyn's suggestion of putting the call off one
more week (until April 25), and to also return it to our regular time
(9:30 AM EDT) seems like the right move under the circumstances.

Jordyn