ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Alternative proposal re Whois

  • To: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Alternative proposal re Whois
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 19:35:17 -0400

When do you expect this proposal to move to a more finished state?

Metalitz, Steven wrote:
Attached please find an alternative proposal on Whois which I hope the
TF can consider. It is the result of discussions among members of the
IPC and other constituencies and is a working draft, based largely on
the model used for several years in the Dutch ccTLD, .NL. I would be
glad to take a few minutes on today's call to present it and will ask
that it be discussed in more detail on our next call. I look forward to
your comments and suggestions and would note again that this is intended
as a working draft, not a final product.

Steve Metalitz