ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

[gnso-dow123] proposal related to WHOIS Improvements

  • To: "'Maria Farrell'" <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-dow123] proposal related to WHOIS Improvements
  • From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 14:00:19 -0500

Dear Task Force members

I have attached the proposal that I spoke from in the WHOIS Public Forum on
Monday, during the ICANN Sao Paulo meeting. I had committed to posting it to
the TF. Sorry for the delay. It was sitting in my outbox unnoticed until
someone reminded me that I had promised to post it.

It addresses steps that can be taken to address some of the concerns that
have been around for some time on WHOIS.

  _____