ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Re: [council] Draft Charter for new Whois Working Group

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Re: [council] Draft Charter for new Whois Working Group
  • From: Wendy Seltzer <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 10:35:35 -0400

Thanks Avri and Maria,
I'm frustrated that while members of the broader community are invited
to participate, they're once again relegated to the status of non-voting
observers.  Is there any way to change that dual-class structure?

--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx
phone: 718.780.7961 // fax: 718.780.0394 // cell: 914.374.0613