ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dt-wg]

RE: [gnso-dt-wg] Collecting Facts

  • To: "Jothan Frakes" <jfrakes@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jay Westerdal" <jwesterdal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Alan Greenberg" <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-dt-wg@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Kane, Pat" <pkane@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dt-wg] Collecting Facts
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <mxr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 14:40:38 -0700

Thanks Jothan, this is helpful.  I'm copying Chuck and Pat from VRSN to
see if they will provide the info you mention about 'serial
re-registration', as that would truly be helpful to us all.

Mike Rodenbaugh

Sr. Legal Director

Yahoo! Inc.

NOTE:  This message may be protected by attorney-client and/or work
product privileges, if you are not the intended recipient then please
possible.  Thanks.