ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dt-wg]

RE: [gnso-dt-wg] FW: questions to Verisign

  • To: "Olof Nordling" <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>, "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mike Rodenbaugh" <mxr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-dt-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dt-wg] FW: questions to Verisign
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 15:27:13 -0400

I have only been casually observing this list, but let me point out that
there is no way that we (VeriSign) would be able to provide any
'registrar specific data' other than what is already contained in
publicly posted reports because it is classified Registry Sensitive
information.  To do otherwise would be violating our customers' trust.

Chuck Gomes