ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dt-wg]

[gnso-dt-wg] INCORRECT FROM MAIL ADDRESS

  • To: Recipient list suppressed:;
  • Subject: [gnso-dt-wg] INCORRECT FROM MAIL ADDRESS
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 14:00:38 -0400

For the last five days, some messages I sent to you had an incorrect From: address on them. Specifically, it had alan.greenberg.alan@xxxxxxxxx instead of simply alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx.

If you replied to one of my messages, it should have bounced (but these days, bounces are sometimes classified as spam).

The configuration error has now been corrected.

My sincere apologies if this has caused you any inconvenience. I have only been using e-mail for 32 years, so I guess such errors can be expected.

Regards, Alan