ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-et]

[gnso-et] Proposed Agenda for Council Special Meeting on 15 March

  • To: <Gnso-et@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-et] Proposed Agenda for Council Special Meeting on 15 March
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 17:40:16 -0500

Attached is a proposed agenda for the Council Special Meeting on 15
March.  Please review it and provide feedback as soon as possible if
anything needs to be corrected.  I found it quite awkward preparing an
agenda when there is still critical information needed, but my hope is
to at least have a template that we can easily use to finalize the
agenda on Sunday.  All suggestions are welcome.

Glen - Please go ahead and fill in any of the general information needed
including links as possible.

Chuck