ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] FW: IPC initial reaction to the FFWG discussions

  • To: "gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] FW: IPC initial reaction to the FFWG discussions
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 15:11:44 -0700

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Zbynek Loebl [mailto:zbynek@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: samedi 9 août 2008 12:28
To: Glen de Saint Géry
Cc: Metalitz, Steven
Subject: IPC initial reaction to the FFWG discussions

Dear Glen,
Thank you very much for the recording of the conference call yesterday. I
apologize for not being able to participate - my internet connection was broken
yesterday in the afternoon :-(. Please see below the intial reaction of the IPC
to our discussions so far - I understand that the scheduled date was yesterday:
"The IPC appreciates very much the activity of the Fast Flux WG. We recognize
that Fast Flux is a serious topic which so far has not been widely discussed
and analysed. The work of the Fast Flux WG enables members of the IPC to learn
more about the issues involved.  At the moment IPC does not have any specific
comments or recommendations regarding Fast Flux and the most appropriate
resolution of negative impacts connected with Fast Flux, nevertheless we hope
to be able to comment in detail at a later stage of the work of the WG. "

I copy on this email Steve Metallitz, IPC Chairperson. As follows from the text
of the position above, I have appreciated very much the work of the FF WG,
although so far it has been more a learning exercise for me and other
interested members of the IPC. Please contact me if you have any questions or
comments.
Have a nice weekend,
Zbynek Loebl