ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] here's my little poll -- please try to get them back to me by end-of-day Friday

  • To: "gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] here's my little poll -- please try to get them back to me by end-of-day Friday
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 07:38:55 -0500

hi all,

i humbly submit my little questionnaire and hope that you'll take a moment to fill it out. i've added one question to let people express a view as to whether they would like to focus on Fast Flux, or broaden the scope to include "fraud and abuse". again, let's not belabor the words at this point -- it's just trying to get at a sense of scope.

to avoid mailing-list clutter, why don't you send your response files to me directly -- i'll smash them into a single worksheet, do some analysis, and push the whole thing back to the list.

i'll finish that over the weekend and put together 3-5 options based on whatever clumps i find in there (plus some Kentucky windage) and try to get those options out to you early next week so you will have some time to look them over before the call next Wednesday.

thanks!

voice: 651-647-6109
fax: 866-280-2356

web: www.haven2.com