ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Bump -- Final or Interim report for Cairo? (was; Placeholder comments on Section 8)

  • To: "'Fast Flux Workgroup'" <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Bump -- Final or Interim report for Cairo? (was; Placeholder comments on Section 8)
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 17:42:29 -0500

here i am, replying to my own email again. maybe *that's* a clue why we have so much email in this working group?

i just want to bump this up in front of your eyes one last time. i'm hearing no screams of support for driving to a Final Report for Cairo, so i'm inclined to loosen up our time-line and try for an Interim Report instead. now is the time to scream if you'd rather drive through to a Final Report.

thanks,