ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Interesting FF-related blog post from Jose

  • To: gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Interesting FF-related blog post from Jose
  • From: Joe St Sauver <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 17:14:00 -0800

Been running behind from the holidays, so maybe some of you are as well. :-)

For those who haven't already seen it, an interesting fastflux-related blog
post from Jose:

   "This BofA Demo Thing Got Big Fast"
   http://asert.arbornetworks.com/2008/11/this-bofa-demo-thing-got-big-fast/
   by Jose Nazario
   November 27th, 2008

   The Obama spam and malcode gang is back at it with a new fast flux
   phishing and malcode ruse. This time it's a demo from the Bank of
   America that requires the classic "Flash Upgrade."
   [blog post continues]

Just thought I'd mention it in case anyone thinks FF has become passe or
something. :-)

Regards,

Joe

Disclaimer: all opinions strictly my own