[gnso-geo-dg] ICANN regions - quick history
- To: <gnso-geo-dg@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [gnso-geo-dg] ICANN regions - quick history
- From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 10:05:42 +0200
Tony, good perspective re Latin America.
Rob, could you do a simple analysis for us ?
A side by side comparison of three regional structures ?
1. ICANN by laws
2. UN regions
and pointing out imbalances inherent to each structure eg
1. Bias favouring USA and Canada, bias against Asia Pacific etc
2. Bias favouring Australia and NZ, bias against Latin America etc
I'm not asking for a country by country listing just a broad brush approach
building on the
analysis of the CCSO report.