ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-geo-dg]

RE: [gnso-geo-dg] Principles and comments

  • To: gnso-geo-dg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-geo-dg] Principles and comments
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 17:36:55 -0700

At least personally, I agree with Chuck but would expand on it a bit. My
thinking is that any geographic requirements (if any) on constituencies
in selecting Councilors, or (if any) on the GNSO in selecting Board
members should be measured by citizenship only. The principle that Chuck
proposes below would apply only to the Nominating Committee selections.

Tim