ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-geo-dg]

Re: [gnso-geo-dg] Principles and comments

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-geo-dg] Principles and comments
  • From: "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 21:52:07 -0300

Chuck,
in relation with the two sentences included at the beginning of the document
as Mission (of our group) I copied - pasted it for our reference from Denise
Michel original message sent on July 15th. I thought that perhaps we could
discuss it during the call, or eventually ask Denise for clarification.
I included Denise´s email below, for our reference.
I will add the new principle and comments to the new version of the document
and will send it to the list.

Regards
Olga