ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-geo-dg]

RE: [gnso-geo-dg] ICANN Board Motion on Geo Diversity

  • To: "Gomes,Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-geo-dg] ICANN Board Motion on Geo Diversity
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 06:28:27 -0700

Sorry for the belated comments, just getting back on track after a long
vacation.

I agree with revising *citizenship* to *citizenship or domicile* as
Chuck suggests. And I agree that defining what lengthin time is
reasonable, we don't have to go into that in our statement. We are just
suggesting principles and the details will be worked out within the
group once it is formed.

Tim