ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idncctlds-wg]

FW: [Fwd: RE: [gnso-idncctlds-wg] Draft for final review of GNSO comments re. the ccNSO/GAC Issues Paper]

  • To: <gnso-idncctlds-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: [Fwd: RE: [gnso-idncctlds-wg] Draft for final review of GNSO comments re. the ccNSO/GAC Issues Paper]
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 10:49:02 -0400

The document we will be using on Google Accounts on Monday is at the link
provided below by Olof.  Note that it will not show the markups so I suggest
that you also have the Word version I attached available online as well if that
is possible.  The attached version should also be reviewed before the meeting
so that you can readily see the latest edits that were made.

Chuck Gomes

"This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized use,
distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy/delete the
original transmission."