ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idng]

RE: [gnso-idng] Draft Charter for an IDNG WG

  • To: "Edmon Chung" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Adrian Kinderis" <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-idng@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-idng] Draft Charter for an IDNG WG
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 08:52:39 -0400

Thanks Edmon.  I made some suggested edits and inserted a couple
comments that are highlighted in the attached file.  I intentionally did
not send this to the Council list because I thought it was too late to
modify the document you just sent to the Council.  At best, I think the
Council discussion this week will be at a high level so the DT can
consider my suggested edits after we see what comes out of the Council
discussion.

Chuck