ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idng]

Re: [gnso-idng] IDN TLD Info from the ccNSO

  • To: gnso-idng@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-idng] IDN TLD Info from the ccNSO
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 06:34:58 +0300

Hi,

I hope you are right. I worry though that the ccNSO failure to include the potential of working with the GNSO in its closing remarks, may not be the best harbinger of cooperative work ahead. I think they are only willing to to cooperate as long as they are sure that doing so won't slow the fast track in any way at all - so getting it right is not excuse for delay. And I have not figured out if there is anything that can be done about insuring ICANN does not go out with a half baked IDN solution.

a.