ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo-adm]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

RE: [gnso-igo-ingo-adm] Pending work items

  • To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "Chuck Gomes" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-igo-ingo-adm] Pending work items
  • From: <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 14:58:21 -0500

Yes, I agree - that seems about right.

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Director, Franklin Pierce Center for IP
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAW
Two White Street
Concord, NH 03301
USA
Email: mary.wong@xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 1-603-513-5143
Webpage: http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.php
Selected writings available on the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at:
http://ssrn.com/author=437584

From:
"Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

To:
Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>

CC:
"Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx" <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Berry Cobb
<mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-igo-ingo-adm@xxxxxxxxx"
<gnso-igo-ingo-adm@xxxxxxxxx>

Date:
1/22/2013 2:39 PM

RE: [gnso-igo-ingo-adm] Pending work items

I think the three of us are in agreement on this approach

Chuck