ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] MP3 IGO-INGO Protections Policy Development Process (PDP) Working Group - 14 November 2012

  • To: Robin Gross <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] MP3 IGO-INGO Protections Policy Development Process (PDP) Working Group - 14 November 2012
  • From: Julia Charvolen <julia.charvolen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 14:57:15 -0800

Dear Robin,

My sincere apologies for this mistake.  I shall changed this immediately and
keep in mind for future participations.

Best regards,
Julia Charvolen
For GNSO Secretariat

From: Robin Gross <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
To: Julia Charvolen
<julia.charvolen@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:julia.charvolen@xxxxxxxxx>>
Cc: "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>"
<gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>>,
"gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx>"
<gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] MP3 IGO-INGO Protections Policy Development
Process (PDP) Working Group - 14 November 2012

Please note that I participate as NCSG.  I am listed below as NCUC and that
should be changed in the record for this call to NCSG and also please keep in
mind for my future participation.

Thank you,
Robin Gross, NCSG Chair

On Nov 15, 2012, at 8:12 AM, Julia Charvolen