ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] Scheduling the next WG call

  • To: Brian Peck <brian.peck@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] Scheduling the next WG call
  • From: Kiran Malancharuvil <Kiran.Malancharuvil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 00:12:09 +0000

Can we start the meeting at 1730 and keep it to an hour and a half? I think
that if everyone gets their comments in by the deadline that Brian set for
input, we can have a productive, and shorter call.

Thanks,

Kiran

Kiran Malancharuvil
Internet Policy Counselor
MarkMonitor
+16199727810

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.