ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] Scheduling of next WG Call

  • To: "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] Scheduling of next WG Call
  • From: Brian Peck <brian.peck@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 10:59:20 -0700

All,

New WG call time for 5 June only:  15:00 ­ 16:00 UTC

As can be seen, we have a number of conflicts for our next WG call on 5 June
unfortunately making it difficult to find a time slot that will work for
everyone.

We believe everyone is in agreement that we need to keep moving forward and
so, given the nature of the comments that will likely need to be addressed
during our next call and the need to accommodate a time frame for our
colleagues in Europe time zones, the number of people who will likely be
participating in the new gTLD webinar starting at 16:00 UTC, Chuck's offer
to schedule an earlier call in his email to the list, and the desire to have
a shorter meeting, staff has decided to schedule the next call at 15:00 UTC
for one hour.  I realize that this will not please everyone and apologize
for any inconvenience caused ­ we greatly appreciate your understanding and
flexibility.  Thanks.

Best Regards,

Brian

Brian Peck