ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] RE: Scheduling of next WG Call

  • To: Brian Peck <brian.peck@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] RE: Scheduling of next WG Call
  • From: Kiran Malancharuvil <Kiran.Malancharuvil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 18:45:48 +0000

Thanks.

From: owner-gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Brian Peck
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2013 1:59 PM
To: gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: Thomas Rickert (rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] Scheduling of next WG Call

All,

New WG call time for 5 June only:  15:00 - 16:00 UTC

As can be seen, we have a number of conflicts for our next WG call on 5 June
unfortunately making it difficult to find a time slot that will work for
everyone.

We believe everyone is in agreement that we need to keep moving forward and so,
given the nature of the comments that will likely need to be addressed during
our next call and the need to accommodate a time frame for our colleagues in
Europe time zones, the number of people who will likely be participating in the
new gTLD webinar starting at 16:00 UTC, Chuck's offer to schedule an earlier
call in his email to the list, and the desire to have a shorter meeting, staff
has decided to schedule the next call at 15:00 UTC for one hour.  I realize
that this will not please everyone and apologize for any inconvenience caused -
we greatly appreciate your understanding and flexibility.  Thanks.

Best Regards,

Brian

Brian Peck
Policy Director