ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] RE: Consolidated Draft of Initial Report for IGO/INGO PDP WG

  • To: Brian Peck <brian.peck@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] RE: Consolidated Draft of Initial Report for IGO/INGO PDP WG
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 22:12:21 +0000

David Maher & I went through all of the proposed edits and comments pretty
thoroughly.  As you can see in the attached file, we did the following:

*         We made edits where I thought they were needed, mostly
non-substantive we believe.

*         If something was not clear, we flagged it and/or asked questions.

*         In a few cases, we confirmed changes made and in a couple cases
disagreed with some comments made.

*         In a few cases, we noted that we didn't think comments should be made
because the documents in question were simply attachments.

Note that we highlighted all of my edits in yellow to make them really obvious
or, if the yellow highlighting didn't show, we inserted comments that are
highlighted in yellow.

If we assume that a large part of this report is a collection of various
positions of WG members that do not necessarily have WG support, we don't have
any major problems with the edits that people have added.

We encourage all to check the edits we made to make sure that they are accurate
in terms of what was intended.

Because our next meeting conflicts with the regular RySG meeting, neither of us
will be able to attend the WG call but we hope that the input we attached with
this message will contribute to finalization of the report for public posting.
In the meantime, please feel free to ask questions on the list or make
corrections to changes we suggested.  We will follow up after the WG call.

Chuck