ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] RE: Draft Initial Report for IGO/INGO PDP WG

  • To: Jim Bikoff <jbikoff@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>, "mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] RE: Draft Initial Report for IGO/INGO PDP WG
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 21:17:14 +0000

Jim's comments and proposed edits seem helpful in my opinion.  In particular, I
think he has provided improved wording to deal with the concern expressed by
Ricardo (see his comments 27 & 32 and proposed edits in the 2nd full paragraph
on page 33 in response to Ricardo's comment 68.

For the report that is to be posted, because the document is a collection of
text provided by a bunch of different WG members, I wonder if it would be good
to leave the redline formatting for significant portions of text so that
readers could see who provided the latest wording?  Would that be too
confusing?  In cases of minor edits & formatting changes, we could accept them
so the document is not too cluttered.  It might also be helpful to leave some
comments in the posted version as well.  Are these crazy ideas?

Chuck