ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] Consolidated Draft of Initial Report for IGO/INGO PDP WG

  • To: "GNSO IGO INGO (gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx)" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] Consolidated Draft of Initial Report for IGO/INGO PDP WG
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 07:38:18 -0400

On 29 May 2013, at 19:38, Brian Peck wrote:

> Input Deadline:  3 June 23:59 UTC
> Next Meeting:    5 June 16:00 UTC

I missed the deadline, though I am reviewing the document.  Was hoping to at
least be done by the meeting, plan to attend, but don't think I will make it -
though will be close.

But with the deadline gone, am I wasting my belated time writing comments in
this doc?

I do apologize, but the last 3 weeks in Geneva (WTPF/IGF/HRC/WGEC) were a
whirlwind for me where I did not do half of things I wanted to do.  I feel
guilty about not getting to IGO/INGO but I didn't.

avri