ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

RE: [gnso-igo-ingo] Some important questions

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, "GNSO IGO INGO (gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx)" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-igo-ingo] Some important questions
  • From: "Claudia MACMASTER TAMARIT" <MACMASTER@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 13:21:53 +0000

Thanks, and agree.
Claudia

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Avri Doria
Sent: 2013-08-29 12:34
To: GNSO IGO INGO (gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx)

Hi,

The list changes slowly, yearly when new organizations are reviewed and some
are admitted.  The process of applying to be listed takes about a year or a
little more.  http://csonet.org/?menu=83

On the question of support I hope there are organizations who support NGOs
given the critical nature of the work they do.

This is a good question about the IGO list as well.  On that one, I have no
idea.  Will it change every time an IGO petitions the GAC?

avri