ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] Latest Work Products for IGO-INGO Consensus Call

  • To: <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] Latest Work Products for IGO-INGO Consensus Call
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 14:06:16 -0700

WG Members,

Please find attached the latest versions of the documents for the Consensus
Call as we prepare to release the draft Final Report for Public Comment next
week.  A few notes about the attached documents:

1.       IGO-INGO_Consensus_Recommendations_v1.3 - contains the compilation
of responses from groups and individual for the first round of the consensus
call.  As of today, this does not include the RrSG and the CBUC support
statements, but we anticipate them to be sent shortly.  As I get each
official statement, I will send out a revised version of this document.

2.       IGO-INGO_Final_Report_v0.1 - This version of the report contains
all the tracked-changes as it migrated from Initial to draft Final.  There
are far too many changes for this to be a useful tool, and thus all changes
were accepted in v0.2, but I included it for your reference.

3.       IGO-INGO_Final_Report_v0.3 - This version includes all changes that
were accepted in v0.2 and it includes tracked changes that were made as a
result of today's call.  This version has the latest consensus levels, but
note that it does not include Minority View statements.

Please provide any feedback or suggested changes within the v0.3 version of
the report (track changes are enabled).  Also as a reminder, for those
groups that anticipate including a Minority View position statement, please
send those along to the list and I will incorporate them into the master
version of Section 5.

DUE DATE:  All suggest edits, changes, and Minority View statements must be
submitted to the list by 17 September 2013 @ 22:00 UTC (note, I extended
this by 6 hours to give groups a bit more time.)

As stated on the call, we will review the final version of the report in
next week's call, and with the WG's permission submit the report for Public
Comment on 19 September 2013.  We will discuss in detail this round of the
public comment forum in addition to any discussions we have about the policy
recommendations.

Thank you for everyone's participation today.  Happy reading!  J

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@berrycobb