ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] Latest Public Comment Tool

  • To: <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] Latest Public Comment Tool
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 16:31:49 -0700

WG Members,

Please find attached the latest version of the public comment review tool
reflecting our deliberations from the 23 Oct WG call.  As of today, no
additional comments have been submitted and the PC period closes on 31 Oct
2013.

Please review the tool and provide any feedback you may have to the list.

I will be sending an agenda and the next version of our Final Report early
next week in preparation for our call on 30 Oct at 16:00UTC.

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx