ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

FW: [gnso-igo-ingo] Latest Public Comment Tool

  • To: <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: [gnso-igo-ingo] Latest Public Comment Tool
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 20:05:19 -0700

WG Members,

Please find attached an updated version of the Public Comment Review Tool
(PCRT).  From the thread below, Chuck offered up suggested changes to
enhance our WG responses for several of the comments.  They are now included
in this version.

While we have yet to receive any additional comments, we will briefly review
a few comments during tomorrow's meeting.  An agenda will be sent
separately.

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735