ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] Proposed Agenda - IGO-INGO Meeting 30 Oct 2013

  • To: <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] Proposed Agenda - IGO-INGO Meeting 30 Oct 2013
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 22:33:28 -0700

WG Members,

Please find below the proposed agenda for Wednesday's meeting.  Attached is
the latest version of the draft Final Report.  In this version you will see
several comments where I noted for review and action for the WG to consider.
It also includes an update to current recommendations noting where "no
support" was submitted as per our last consensus call.  A new Annex was also
added that contains a first draft template for requesting an Issue Report
for a possible PDP where one of the WG's recommendations for UDRP/URS be
considered.

Proposed Agenda - IGO-INGO WG Meeting - 30 OCTOBER 2013 @ 16:00 UTC (120
Min):

1.       Review Agenda & Changes to SOI's

2.       Chair's update

3.       Review Public Comments RT

4.       Review draft Final Report

5.       Confirm next meeting, 06 November 2013 @ 16:00 UTC