ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] IGO-INGO - Final Report

  • To: <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] IGO-INGO - Final Report
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 22:39:10 -0700

WG Members,

Please find attached the latest version of the IGO-INGO Final Report.
Versions 1.1 to 1.3 reflect changes as a result of moving the
recommendations section to the top of the report.  I accepted those changes
to reduce the amount of red-line.  V1.4 contains the red-line of the
substantial changes.  It will be best for readers to read the report in the
Final view, but please make sure to also review comments that are appended
on the side of the report as they contain questions or comments that the WG
should consider.  The following sections should be reviewed closely:

.         Recommendations now in sections 3.1 to 3.5

.         Section 3.5 now reflects "Consensus Against" for the no
reservation protections of acronyms recommendations at the top and second
level

.         Section 3.5 also includes a recommendation for the SCI of the GNSO
Council to review the Consensus Scale per WGG

.         Unsupported proposals now reside in section 3.6, which also
contains tables of proposals for each organization that did not receive
support

.         Implementation considerations on incumbent gTLDs is section 3.7
and includes reference to an IRT

.         Annex 4 contains a completed template for requesting an Issue
Report for a PDP

Please review the report in preparation for our review on Wednesday.  I will
accept suggested edits until 23:59, 5 Nov for this round.  This will allow
me time to collate all changes into the master.  When submitting any
suggestions, please use the red-line track changes feature within v1.4 of
the Word document.  If you are unable to submit changes, we will have a
second round after our Wednesday meeting.

Note that we do have 1 hour meetings setup 7 & 8 November at 14:00 UTC for
one hour should we need those times to discuss any issues with the Final
Report.  We have until 23:59, 10 Nov 2013 to submit the report to the GNSO
Council.

I will send along an agenda on Tuesday.  Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@berrycobb