ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt]

RE: [gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Re: For your review: Change of Registrant/Transfer Policy - by Thursday 12 March

  • To: <gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Re: For your review: Change of Registrant/Transfer Policy - by Thursday 12 March
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 12:58:25 -0700

Hi Arthur,

Thank you for your input.  For a hint of clarification, this thread is in
response to IRTP-C.  Part D has yet to form an IRT.  In regards to DMPM,
should the WG choose to continue forward with that use case, the intent will
be to seek input from that group.

Thanks again.  B

Berry A. Cobb

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers

720.839.5735

 <mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@berrycobb