ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

Re: AW: AW: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] WG: Standing Committee Drafting Team (SC-DT)

  • To: gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: AW: AW: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] WG: Standing Committee Drafting Team (SC-DT)
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 14:36:54 +0100

Hi,

Sorry I missed the meeting.  I had sent notice this morning that I might be
late.  Well I was and by the time I joined the call, the call was over.

On the writeup, the only thing I thought was missing was a reference to the
rules that the standing committee would follow.  Even though they have not been
approved by the council yet, I recommend that this committee follow the working
group guidelines as set forth in the now current draft of those
recommendations.  I recommend that fix on the now current version as opposed to
just using the guidelines that may eventually be approved as that can get
confusing it there are changes between the time the SC starts and the time the
guidelines are complete.

Again sorry for not being able to join the meeting on the hour.  My work
schedule is rarely time structured, but on these IGF weeks it is.

a.