ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] GNSO WG Definitions of Decision-Making Levels

  • To: "<gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>" <gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] GNSO WG Definitions of Decision-Making Levels
  • From: Amr Elsadr <aelsadr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 13:12:45 +0200

Hi,

I’ve taken a stab at some very slight word-smithing on the last draft of the WG
consensus levels discussed at our F2F in Singapore. I’ve tried to capture the
comments made, and a little more and look forward to a discussion on this
during today’s call.

I have admittedly done this only today, so have not had time to consult with
the rest of the sub-team. Greg, Thomas, Cintra…, my apologies.

Thanks.

Amr