ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

RE: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI Letter to GNSO Council Chair Jonathan Robinson

  • To: "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI Letter to GNSO Council Chair Jonathan Robinson
  • From: "Aikman-Scalese, Anne" <AAikman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 16:01:03 +0000

Hi Avri,
Lori and I will schedule the SCI Chair’s Report for the first ten minutes of
the time with Council.  (Lori, I will come to you off list regarding this.)
Thanks to staff for pointing out that the SCI Chair must report at each ICANN
public meeting.

Many thanks Avri for your thorough and sincere explanation of your thinking on
the best SCI working method.  This  deserves further discussion as to our
working process in the next SCI call.  I honestly don’t think there were any
inconsistent positions taken and again the mp3 may assist on that point.  Have
you had time to listen to it or to read the transcript?

Regarding the remainder of your observations, I will come back later today with
some further thoughts for discussion on the points you have made.

Have a great day in all respects and thank you for your active contributions to
the list.
Anne

________________________________

individual or entity to which they are addressed. If the reader of this message
or an attachment is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message or attachment to the intended recipient
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the sender.
The information transmitted in this message and any attachments may be
privileged, is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
intended recipients, and is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy
Act, 18 U.S.C. §2510-2521.