ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Actions re: Current Practice in Relation to Motions

  • To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Actions re: Current Practice in Relation to Motions
  • From: Amr Elsadr <aelsadr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 13:25:19 +0200

Hi Julie,

Thanks for adding some context to the rationale behind the current draft
language. That’s really helpful. And I believe that you are correct; that staff
prepping draft language was an action item. If I recall correctly, this was one
of the action items we agreed to close to the end of the SCI meeting in
Marrakech. Others can correct me if I am mistaken.

Also…, going over the transcripts of the Saturday morning SCI meeting in
Marrakech, I realised that this was discussed as a first agenda item, which I
missed because I was tardy in getting to the meeting on time. My fault really.
:)

Thanks again.

Amr